Re: beaming only inside slurs? is possible?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: beaming only inside slurs? is possible?
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 09:45:51 +0100

That's not available. However, I hope you have seen the link in Section "Melisma"
on how to turn off the automatic beaming.

  /Mats

Ted Walther wrote:
Hi.  I'm typesetting some Sacred Harp music.  This is four part vocal
music.  For clarity in singing, is there a knob or setting so that notes
will only be beamed together when they are part of a melisma?  Since
that may be too hard, how about a knob or setting so that beaming is
only done on notes that are part of the same slur?

Ted

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems