Re: Removing the accidental in a pitched trill?

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: Removing the accidental in a pitched trill?
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 06:52:05 -0600

On 1/8/07, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:
Trevor Bača escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> Pitched trills seem always by default to print an accidental:
>
>  \pitchedTrill c'4 \startTrillSpan d' c'4 \stopTrillSpan
>
> Is it possible to remove the natural sign from in front of the D?
>
> (There is TrillPitchHead grob which the docs list as implementing the
> pitched-trill-interface. Looking up the pitched-trill-interface, I see
> the lone property of accidental-grob, which is listed as internal. Is
> it somehow possible to user set this property to nothing to remove the
> natural sign?)

See TrillPitchAccidental.

Ah. Right.

Working example of the correct syntax for overriding an entry in the
glyph-name-alist to an empty string:

%%% BEGIN NO ACCIDENTAL PITCHED TRILL %%%

\version "2.11.7"

\new Staff {
  \override TrillPitchAccidental #'glyph-name-alist = #'((0 . ""))
  \pitchedTrill c'4 \startTrillSpan d' c'4
}

Those are two doublequotes in a row as the rh value of the first
key-string pair in the alist.

--
Trevor Bača