Re: Help! how do I get back to version 2.11.7?

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Help! how do I get back to version 2.11.7?
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:54:17 -0700

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Paul Scott wrote:
Graham Percival wrote:
(snip)

Umm, the normal place?
http://lilypond.org/download/binaries/
It would be useful to have that link on the web site just like there is a link for older stable versions. I've found it before by asking here but it would be nice to just have a link.

If you check where the link to the latest download points to, I find it fairly obvious to first try to look into the same directory. i.e. http://lilypond.org/download/binaries/.
Maybe my hackers instinct isn't representative ;-)
My *very feeble* excuse is that I don't normally see the link because a download box pops up immediately. I'm sure I'll remember your suggestion now.

Thanks,

Paul