Figured bass in v. 2.10

From: Francesco Spiga
Subject: Figured bass in v. 2.10
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:41:32 +0100

I read in the manual that "Figured bass can also be added to Staff
contexts directly. In this case, their vertical position is adjusted
automatically."

If I have created the file "bass.ly" which contains only the bass part
(bass = /notes/ ) and I want numbers to appear in another file (e.g.
the score file, or the continuo part of a whole composition in many
movements) like this:

 \include "bass.ly"

 \score { \new Staff \bass
         \layout { }