Re: how to remove unwanted clef before line break?

From: Karl Hammar
Subject: Re: how to remove unwanted clef before line break?
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:28:34 +0100

address@hidden:
> I want a new line to start with a different clef. However, I always get a
> second copy of the new clef on the old line, just before the line break. I

Your code looks like two parts in a piano score, for that you are
bettor off using an additional staff.

Else, I don't know. You could do:

se = { \set Score.defaultBarType = "" }
sl = { \set Score.defaultBarType = "|" }
ct = { \override Staff.Clef #'transparent = ##t }
cv = { \override Staff.Clef #'transparent = ##f }

\score {
  \new Staff {
    \time 2/4

    \clef treble c' d' e' f' \bar "||"

    \cadenzaOn \ct \break \se \stopStaff s128 \startStaff \cv \sl \cadenzaOff

    \clef bass c4 d e f  \bar "||"
  }
  \layout {
    \context { \Staff \override Clef  #'full-size-change = ##t }

I.e. move the clef change from the line break, but the problem with
above is that next line begins with an indent, which could be ok for a
coda.

Regards
/Karl