harmonic in pitched Trill and bracketed Notes

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: harmonic in pitched Trill and bracketed Notes
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 15:21:44 +0100

Hi,

as I didn't get any response regarding my question concerning
harmonics in brackets in pitched Trill contexts: I'm really interested
in getting some way to put smaller notes, chords or music expressions
with and without arrows, brackets, articulations and all sorts of
things as cues within the system (at specified pitches and/or
timings). I need this frequently for contemporary music. Is anybody
interested in something like that? Maybe we can sponsor that to get it
included into lilypond? As far as I can tell it is not really
integrated yet.

Yours,
Orm