Re: User Experience Engineering

From: Ian Hawthorn
Subject: Re: User Experience Engineering
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:50:42 +1300

Improved user interface doesn't just mean GUI.

It can also mean things like simplifying the syntax to
make lilypond files more readible and usable, better
package structures, something better than templates -
style files etc.  I'm talking about something analogous
to the jump from TeX to LaTeX.

I'm very happy for lilypond to remain text based, but
I still believe the user experience could be improved.

Ian H