Re: LilyPondTool 2.10.3 released

From: Stephen Corey
Subject: Re: LilyPondTool 2.10.3 released
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:16:22 -0500

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:26:30 -0600, Stan Sanderson wrote:

> On Jan 18, 2007, at 12:19 PM, Carl Sorensen wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Bert!  This is a marvelous tool for LilyPond work on Windows.
>
> Ditto on Mac OS X-
>
> Thank you!
>
> Stan

Haven't downloaded this update yet, but runs better than ever on Linux and
the point and click and edit in place is truly an awesome timesaver.  I
just can't believe how fast Lilypond and this tool have advanced in the
couple years I've know about them.

I do have one request, which would probably help people when looking at
older items in the archives Bert and that is that you include the current
versions of plugins jEdit needs for any particular version of the tool to
work.  Sidekick in particular seems to always be incompatible with each
update they make.  For my little part, I'm saving different versions of
the plugins as they come out.  If anyone finds they need one no longer
available, I may be able to provide it.

Stephen Corey
Richmond, Virginia USA