Re: LilyPondTool 2.10.3 released

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LilyPondTool 2.10.3 released
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:50:30 -0800

Bertalan Fodor wrote:

It should obviously be mentioned in 15.5; I'll fix this later today. I thought that I'd already added it, but evidently not.
It is mentioned, but with not fresh information.

Not in 15.5... oh, I see, it's in 13.6.

If you could add some text about the features from http://lilypondtool.organum.hu it would be great.

Sorry, I'm just going to point you to
http://lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/documentation-adding

I'm not certain if we should mention it on the install page, though -- at least, not individually. What about having a link to section 15.5 on the install page? Or conversely, linking to a webpage about editing environments in doc section 15.5?
Yes, a good page about editors (screenshots, flash demos :-) etc.) would be good

http://lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/editors

- Graham