Re: Controlling vertical spacing exactly - mini HOWTO

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: Controlling vertical spacing exactly - mini HOWTO
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:56:59 -0600

On 1/18/07, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:
Trevor Bača wrote:
> The following might be of interest to folks using proportional
> notation. If there's any general interest (of if Graham wants it to be
> so) then I'll retype the following as an addition to 11.3.4
> "Controlling spacing of individual systems".

Definitely.  I don't think you need to make many changes; I'd get rid of
the capital-letter sections at the end, though.  Or integrate that
material into the rest of stuff.

In the future, it's safest if you cc'd potential doc stuff to the -devel
list, since I don't read -user in any great detail these days.

Cool, on both counts.

I'll touch up and resend to -devel and your mail.

--
Trevor Bača