Re: Lilypondtool conf

From: Chris Capoccia
Subject: Re: Lilypondtool conf
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 12:17:32 +0000 (UTC)

> How could I avoid this ?
you need to use backslashes before each of the spaces like this:
%lilypond %args /home/yoochan/classeur/lilypond/danse\
macabre\ -\ St\ Saens/alto.ly

> Moreover, I would like to use "evince" instead of JPedal as pdf
> reader, does someone have some tips on how to do this ?

a lot of the specifics here depend on which window manager you are using
(i.e. kde, gnome ...).

if you're using kde, just right click on any pdf file and select properties.
then push the button that looks like a wrench. here you can choose which program
is the default for opening this file type and a lot of other things.