Fermata on final double bar

From: Jonathan Henkelman
Subject: Fermata on final double bar
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:00:31 +0000 (UTC)

I am trying to typeset a piece of music that has a fermata above and below the
final double barline.  I have come across the \mark command in the manual, but
am having difficulty getting it to work when there are no notes after it.
Does anyone have any hints on how to typeset this?  Does anyone have any idea
what this means musically, i.e. maybe I'll just typeset the fermata over the
final note!

Thanks in advance
Jonathan