Re: Fermata on final double bar

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Fermata on final double bar
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 12:19:57 -0800

Jonathan Henkelman wrote:
I am trying to typeset a piece of music that has a fermata above and below the final double barline. I have come across the \mark command in the manual, but am having difficulty getting it to work when there are no notes after it. Does anyone have any hints on how to typeset this? Does anyone have any idea what this means musically, i.e. maybe I'll just typeset the fermata over the final note!

Please read section 8.1.3 Text marks.

Cheers,
- Graham