Re: Trouble with voices: unwanted clef & time

From: Rutger
Subject: Re: Trouble with voices: unwanted clef & time
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 03:28:36 -0800 (PST)

Aha!!

I just located the problem, and I know now why Jonathan didn't see what was
wrong,
since there is nothing wrong with Liypond, nor with the pdf file I attached
to my previous message.
The problem, it seems, lies with my LilypondTool Jpedal viewer (version
2.80b12STD) (running in Windows98),
which doesn't show downward fermatas, whereas Acrobat Reader does show them
as they should be!

Best,
Rutger