Re: problem showing tempo

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: problem showing tempo
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:33:36 +0100

(Keep the discussion on list)

Actually I cannot compile, because I don't have 2.11 right here. But I still don't understand why you need the create a new context for time signatures.

Bert

I copy that from a template in the tips&tricks sektion of the manual. Because there are many changes in the time-sign, the time-signs are written fat above the system. This is usual with 20.Century Musik...
When you compile it you will see what I mean...

ole