Re: <???>programming error: minimise_least_squares (): Nothing to minimi

From: yota moteuchi
Subject: Re: <???>programming error: minimise_least_squares (): Nothing to minimise<???>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 03:34:44 -0500

By chance, I had this bug too.
It seems to be raised by the \laisserVibrer tie. Since, when I remove
it, the error disappear.
But this is a random bug and as soon as I try to insulate it... it vanishes

well to summary, I have a
\time 4/4
a4 a a a \laisserVibrer
\time 2/4
R2

etc.

and a minimise_least_squares ():  Nothing to minimise at compilation time