Re: pageBreak-layout again

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: pageBreak-layout again
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:30:20 +0100

I think it was the same for me. The score was full of graces with 16 staves. If I removed 2 staves, the noPageBreak worked as well. I'm afraid I couldn't make a simple bug report, because I think its complexness was the very cause of the problem.

Bert

Ole Schmidt írta:
the strange thing is that it worked for the first page perfect and than...