lilypond and eps

From: confrey
Subject: lilypond and eps
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 23:00:08 +0100

I'm using lilypond on ubunt edgy and windows, I'm using OOoLilypond too; in linux, when I try to view eps files generated by lilypond-book, I can't see the staff and the stems only; in windows, if I set OOoLilypond to use eps instead of png, I can't view anything. I need some ideas, thanks

confrey

--

confrey

Linux Registered User #240359 Linux Registered Machine #133789