Re: How do I get rehearsal marks at both end and beginning of lines?

From: Robert Kennedy
Subject: Re: How do I get rehearsal marks at both end and beginning of lines?
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 00:42:09 -0800

> Oh, there is a misunderstanding.  I haven't said that this is the
> wrong way (rather the opposite).  I was just wondering what you are
> actually trying to do.

I see. I explained what I am actually trying to do in a different
message. Basically I want "Fine" at the end of one line, and a letter
inside a box as a rehearsal mark at the beginning of the following
line.

Of course if that point in the music happens to come in the middle of
a line instead, I want the two marks typeset next to each other.

Is there a good way of doing this?

        -- Robert