RE: How to use global variables with \Markup

From: Paul Harouff
Subject: RE: How to use global variables with \Markup
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 20:34:37 -0600

You didn't understand my question.

I have 12 verses interspersed between the scores. I want to type all of the
verses in one spot at the beginning of the file, just like choral lyrics. I
don't want to have to search the file and edit every \markup to revise the
text every week.

Is there a way to create global variables of text and reference them in the
\markup blocks?

Paul