Re: Problems with Midi

From: Father Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Re: Problems with Midi
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 19:33:00 -0500

Yeah, Fred,

I don't know what the Pango stuff is, either, but I get none of that on my compiles.  The chords are only on the first line of the piece -- I haven't completed them yet, and won't until I complete the score.  My daughter belongs to the Sweet Adelines chorus, and she has been helping their director to figure out some of the musicological stuff, so I'll put them in for their benefit, once the piece is exactly as I want it.

Blessings,

Fr. Gordon+

--
Fr. Gordon Gilbert