Re: Two staves one stops with repeat the other continues

From: Jay Hamilton
Subject: Re: Two staves one stops with repeat the other continues
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 03:30:06 -0800

I hope that this is clearer.

Staff 1
volta 3 with 3 measures one measure 1st and one measure 2nd ending.
Staff 2 with 7 measures \bar ":|" the 4th measure has a segno or 'al fine'
sending musician to a final measure at end.

It's not a conducting score so that kind of readability is not the point
however it is a teaching tool and I'm hoping it's somehow possible.

Jay Hamilton
www.soundand.com
206-328-7694