Beaming of two offset musical lines

From: Jonathan Henkelman
Subject: Beaming of two offset musical lines
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:21:20 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,

I'm typesetting an organ piece by Reinberger.  The LH is the same musical line
as the RH (expect for a few notes at the very end), only offset by 1 beat.  In
my edition it is typeset with the beaming in the LH spanning the bar lines so
it is clear it follows the RH.  Is there a way to specify that the beaming in
the LH should be the same as the RH.  I have read the manual on "manual
beaming" and can do it that way if necessary... just looking for a short-cut.

Thanks much, Jonathan