Bad number of pages (?!) Error

From: Marc Dimmick
Subject: Bad number of pages (?!) Error
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 17:47:13 +0000 (UTC)

Hi!

I am using lilypond 2.10.14 on a windows XP SP2. I have been doing little
exercises to learn the Lilypong syntax.

When I use to example below, lilypon creates the report copied in the bottowm
and the generates a "Lilypond has found en error and must close" message, with
the option to send the report.

I hope that someone can tell me what I am doing wrong. I am really confused.
Could it also be that some application has been corrupted?

Thanks in advance,

Marc.

% little piano score 2007/01/31

\version "2.10.14"

\header {
title = "Piano Score"
        }

\score {
                \new PianoStaff <<
                \set PianoStaff.instrumentName = "Piano  "
                \new Staff = "upper" \clef treble \key c \major \time 4/4 {
c''2 d''4 bes4 }
                \new Staff = "lower" \clef bass \key c \major \time 4/4 { c4 f2
g4 }

\layout { }
        }

# -*-compilation-*-
Changing working directory to `C:/Documents and Settings/Marc/Desktop'
Processing `C:/Documents and Settings/Marc/Desktop/pianoscore.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music... [4]
Preprocessing graphical objects...
programming error: tried to space systems on a bad number of pages
continuing, cross fingers