Re: Coloring Notes

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Coloring Notes
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:27:52 +0100

You have to do it yourself, but if you know about the Scheme
programming language it shouldn't be difficult to automate
the procedure, see the chapter on "Interfaces for programmers"
for more information.

  /Mats

Mark wrote:
Is it possible to define note colors in a way that all:

c are red
d are blue

and so on.
Or do I have to set it for every note?

I need it to give my child a first impresson to music.

Thanks
Mark

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing