Re: get an accidental to not print

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: get an accidental to not print
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:35:43 -0800

Jonathan Henkelman wrote:
I just searched the PDF manual 2.10.0 for all occurances of ##f and false and didn't get any reference to this. Could I propose adding the following sentance to the end of the last paragraph in Section 9.3.1 "Constructing a tweak". Feel free to modify it as much as necessary as I am still a relative newbie to LP.

Thanks, added. Please send such updates to lilypond-devel, though; I don't read -user in great detail these days.

Cheers,
- Graham