problem with \repeat and \alternative

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: problem with \repeat and \alternative
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:54:31 +0100

Hi,

I have a song with repeats and different endings. There´s a first
ending and one for the 2nd and 3rd time, but if I do it like that:

%%%% BEGIN %%%%

\version "2.10.16"

\relative c'' {
   c1
   \repeat volta 3 {
       c4 c c c
   }

   \alternative {
       {
           % first ending
           d d d e
       }
       {
           % 2nd and 3rd ending
           d c b a

I get a box named "1.-2." and one named "3.". Thats how it´s described
in the docs. But how to change this behavior? If I double the part for
2nd and 3rd ending I get three boxes - one for 1., one for 2. and one
for 3. - thats noch what I want, b/c 2 and 3 are the same.

Dominic