Re: beaming in 6/8

From: Imre Polik
Subject: Re: beaming in 6/8
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:07:55 -0500

Thank you very much. However, a new problem came up when I applied
this to a whole section:

\version "2.10.7"

\relative c' {
\time 6/8
c8 d16 e f8 c8 d16 e f8 |
\set Timing.beatLength = #(ly:make-moment 3 8)
c8 d16 e f8 c8 d16 e f8|
}

Is it OK that two consecutive 16th notes are only beamed together with
a single beam? I have never seen that in print.

Thanks,
Imre