RE: point and click and with-url behavior

From: lala lala
Subject: RE: point and click and with-url behavior
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 14:39:34 +0100

Sorry for the no subject ...

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 14:25:45 +0100

Hi !
I try to use markup text and \with-url. That works fine if I authorized point-and-click. But if I run lilypond with the -dno-point-and-click option I don't have link in my PDF. Is it a known issue ?

If not to reproduce it I enclose a test file.
If you run lilypond test.ly. The pdf file contains links to lilypond.org and gnu.org.
If you run lilypond -dno-point-and-click. The pdf file doesn't link to them.

Any way to solve this ? I really need links to site in my document but no point and click.

Thanks a lot !

Lasconic

Avec Windows Live Spaces, publiez directement des messages électroniques sur votre blog ou ajoutez-y des photos, des blagues et d'autres infos. C'est gratuit !