Re: \set Score.skipTypesetting bug?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: \set Score.skipTypesetting bug?
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 10:42:03 -0800

Vivian Barty-Taylor wrote:
I posted it to bug-lilypond on Thursday, but no-one has
responded there, so I guess it may be something to do with my code.

Please allow up to a week for processing. If I haven't responded by then, please send it to the bugs list again in case the email got lost.

In general it will be done within a day, but if I have a bad combination of assignments, exams, teaching/marking, and a holiday, it may take longer.

Cheers,
- Graham