Automatic stretching (was: Re: Wrong Type Argument 2.0)

From: Arvid Grøtting
Subject: Automatic stretching (was: Re: Wrong Type Argument 2.0)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:42:10 +0000 (UTC)

Joe Neeman <joeneeman <at> gmail.com> writes:

>  Note, though, that the latest development versions will stretch the systems
> without needing a second pass.

So I've noticed.  I'm not sure it always stretches in a suitable place, though;
I've tried some vocal scores where the stretching was done between a staff and
its first line of lyrics.  I don't have a minimal example yet, though, and this
may have been affected by some of my paper-block variable settings.

Do you want a minimal-example bug report about this, or (failing that) a
real-life-example bug report?

Arvid