Re: A-Play is running on www.a-play.dk

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: Re: A-Play is running on www.a-play.dk
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:58:25 +0100

Hi,

to me it doesn´t seem to work. The are links containing a "\" instead
of "/" as path separator and so they don´t work without modification.

And why do you use \markup for chordnames instead of \new ChordNames { ... } ??

Why do you say to use Lilypond version 2.6.5? That´s a quite old version ...

Maybe you can explain your concept a little bit that we (or at least
I) understand what a-play is good for! If I understand it right it is
something like a reference book to see how I can realize it in
lilypond ...

Thanks,
Dominic