Re: A-Play is running on www.a-play.dk

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: A-Play is running on www.a-play.dk
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:18:16 +0100

<address@hidden> writes:

> What browser do you use? A-Play is written in Word HTML, which is an
> XML dialect with html codes. If you use IE 7, which I just tried,
> you must allow "popups" in the irritating MS warning. When you do
> that it works. But a close button?

I use Firefox 2.0.0.1 on GNU/Linux.

In the mean time I've found out that I need to use the menus on the
top. If I make a selection, I get a new page with instructions and
pieces of pre-written lilypond to cut/paste in my text editor.

Hmm. This is quite an original approach to music typesetting...
Must take some further looks. Thanks for sharing!

-- Johan