Two Creative Commons Piano Scores

From: Michael David Crawford
Subject: Two Creative Commons Piano Scores
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:09:33 -0800

Ladies and Germs,

I have scored my compositions "Emergence" and "Recursion" in Lilypond. They have the Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike 2.5 license. Please enjoy, copy, perform and make derivative works - provided you Share Alike!

They're at:

http://www.geometricvisions.com/music/

There are MIDI files, US Letter and A4 PDFs, the Lilypond source, and audio files of recordings I made back in 1994.

The other two songs will take me some more time. I also plan to compose some new pieces, and when I get enough of them, I'll record a new CD that I will have "glass mastered", that is, pressed in quantity at a factory, and all with the CC-SA 2.5 license.

Enjoy!

Michael David Crawford
address@hidden
http://www.geometricvisions.com/