RE: point and click and with-url behavior

From: lala lala
Subject: RE: point and click and with-url behavior
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:49:46 +0100

Hi !
I wonder if I may post a bug report for my problem. Just for remind if I use with-url in a file in conjonction with -dno-point-and-click I don"t have any link in the resulting pdf.
I test it with the last releases 2.10.19 and 2.11.19 on windows and with 2.10.13 on linux64.
Do I have to post a bug report ? if yes how ?

Thks a lot !

Lasconic