Re: Two Creative Commons Piano Scores

From: Mark Knoop
Subject: Re: Two Creative Commons Piano Scores
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:48:01 +0000

At 19:09 on 20 Feb 2007, Michael David Crawford
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Ladies and Germs,
>
> I have scored my compositions "Emergence" and "Recursion" in
> Lilypond. They have the Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike 2.5
> license. Please enjoy, copy, perform and make derivative works -
> provided you Share Alike!

Very interesting, thanks. You might want to turn off point-and-click
for compiling scores to publish - not only does it make the files
slightly smaller, the links are a (small) potential security risk in
that they advertise your filesystem layout to the world.

Add -dno-point-and-click to your build command.

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark Knoop