Re: Sponsorhip of new note heads

From: Kevin Dalley
Subject: Re: Sponsorhip of new note heads
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:42:13 -0800

I am almost ready to use a triangle notehead as well, for some
alternative notations.  Here's of an image of my desired noteheads,
which may not match Jamie's and Trevor's desired noteheads:

http://web.syr.edu/~pwmorris/mnma/gallery/Twinline.html

I don't know anything about LilyPonds's noteheads myself, though I
have worked slightly with MetaFont in the distant past.