Re: Problems with Lilypond-book, accidentals, and time signatures

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Problems with Lilypond-book, accidentals, and time signatures
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:21:19 +0100

Aaron Dalton wrote:

First let me say thank you.  The pdflatex solution did indeed work.
Unfortunately, this is not a permanent solution.  There are indeed
differences (both internally and in regards to output) between pdflatex
and the latex->dvips->ps2pdf way of doing things.  Being one that uses
bibTeX and a few other oddities, I have become quite accustomed to the
latex route.  Is there a way to correct the --psfonts problem?

pdflatex works well together with bibTeX. The only major limitation I know of
in pdflatex is that you can't use pstricks and psfrag.

  /Mats