Relative vs Absolute notation

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Relative vs Absolute notation
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 18:45:06 +0000

Hi

I am doing some musicology studies using as base documents from Mutopia. I discovered that lilypond supports both relative and absolute notation. Is there any available tool to convert from absolute notation to the relative one?

Thank you in advance,
Alberto Simoes
--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                 Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal