Re: Pitch notation

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Pitch notation
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 15:45:26 +0100

I gave thought to this before my post, but one can perhaps think of other methods covering up for that.

  Hans Aberg

On 24 Feb 2007, at 15:31, Imre Polik wrote:

I think that this error propagation effect of the relative notation is
actually beneficial, it makes it much easier to catch a note in the
wrong octave. If you suddenly you get a lot of ledger lines, you see
where the problem starts. And it uses the fewest possible keystrokes.

Imre
--
McMaster University
Advanced Optimization Lab