Re: LilyPond is hosed! Any suggestions?

From: Darren Nelsen
Subject: Re: LilyPond is hosed! Any suggestions?
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 08:36:39 -0500

I've downgraded to 2.8 with no luck. The 2.6 branch doesn't have an Intel version, it looks like.

On Feb 24, 2007, at 6:04 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Darren Michael Nelsen escreveu:
After installing the Mac OS X Intel v2.10 branch, LilyPond died!
Completely hosed.
I got the font errors that others have reported, and since then nothing works. I've tried installing lots of other versions from the 2.11 and 2.8 branches.
Nothing! None of them generate now.
Help! I can't live without LilyPond. :)

downgrade to an earlier version. I'll post a 2.10 which should fix this.