Re: LilypondTool Plugin install -- NoClassDefFound

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: LilypondTool Plugin install -- NoClassDefFound
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 23:28:47 +0100

You could try removing .jedit directory from your $HOME

Donald Axel írta:
On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 22:47:27 +0100
Donald Axel <address@hidden> wrote:

That is not an error. I think I must remove the previously installed plugins and retry.

Reinstalling all plugins gives me another problem: SideKick will not load.

When I exit jEdit and re-enter, the plugin manager says that SideKick is
loaded. However, deselecting and reselecting gives the same error:

[error] PluginJAR: Error while starting plugin sidekick.SideKickPlugin
[error] PluginJAR: java.lang.NullPointerException
[error] PluginJAR:  at sidekick.SideKickPlugin.getParserForMode(Unknown Source)
[error] PluginJAR:  at sidekick.SideKickPlugin.getParserForBuffer(Unknown
Source)
[error] PluginJAR:  at sidekick.SideKick.parse(Unknown Source)
[error] PluginJAR:  at sidekick.SideKick.<init>(Unknown Source)
[error] PluginJAR:  at sidekick.SideKickPlugin.initView(Unknown Source)
[error] PluginJAR:  at sidekick.SideKickPlugin.start(Unknown Source)
[error] PluginJAR:  at
org.gjt.sp.jedit.PluginJAR.startPlugin(PluginJAR.java:1351)

  I will try to find an explanation and walk through the Java Environment
as soon as I get free time again. It seems very promising, the jEdit LilyPond
tool.
Looking forward to the templates - and to writing some music again with easy
point-
and-click-back to the offending source-spot.