Re: "No module named lilylib"

From: Fred Leason
Subject: Re: "No module named lilylib"
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 21:30:11 -0600

Just for grins, try the two commands at the $ prompt below. See if your responses look like mine.

$sudo find /Applications/LilyPond.app/ -name "lilylib.py" -print
/Applications/LilyPond.app//Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/ python/lilylib.py

$grep "lilypond/current" /Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/ Resources/bin/lilypond-book datadir = os.path.abspath (bindir + '/../%s/lilypond/current/ python/' % p)

Fred Leason