Re: Repeated messages during compilation

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Repeated messages during compilation
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:41:43 +0100

Cameron Horsburgh wrote:

Hmm. I've had a look through the files concerned and multiple \score
blocks seem to be the culprit. However, the partcombiner seems to be
able to produce something similar. Consider this file:

\version "2.10.10"

\score{
  \context Staff <<
      \time 4/4
\partcombine \relative c'' {
         a4 c4.(g8) a4 |
g4 e' g(f) | b, a c2
        }
       \relative c'' {
         g4 e4.(d8) c4 |
         g'4 c, e(f) |
         d2 a
       }

This produces 3 consecutive 'Interpreting music...' lines.

Is this a problem, or is it just the partcombiner getting up to its
old tricks again?
When I process this example using 2.10.19 or 2.11.20, I only see one "Interpreting ...".

  /Mats