Re: Beams not connecting

From: Christian Hitz
Subject: Re: Beams not connecting
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:08:31 +0100

Am 27.02.2007 um 18:35 schrieb Hans Aberg:

On 27 Feb 2007, at 16:27, Laura Conrad wrote:

I think there's a script that looks for mail of the form:

One or more lines not beginning with greater than sign

Followed by one or more lines beginning with greater than sign

And decides that they're top-posts.

The script seems not to be working. :-) (Or did I not post to the right list?) And in a reply, if one is not top posting, quite often one is starting with the name of the one is responding to (as above), so those would also be filtered out.

This is only a problem when posting to this list over the gmane.org [1] interface.

   Christian

[1] http://post.gmane.org/post.php?group=gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.bugs