Re: Vim + lilypond = ?

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: Vim + lilypond = ?
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:57:48 +0100

Eyolf Ostrem írta:
The best editor environment for lilypond-files of the ones I've come across so far (no offense, jEdit... :-), is emacs with the lilypond-quick-insert-mode, customized and tweaked to my liking and with interaction with mymidikbd: I can "touch-type" gkalsdasndofh and out comes r4 c8 d e c d8. e16 f1 - with sounding output for immediate control.
You can safely use the two together: Emacs for inputting the notes, jEdit+LilyPondTool for tweaking.

Bert