Re: Fw: extra-offset instead of X/Y offset? (was Lowering a mark)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Fw: extra-offset instead of X/Y offset? (was Lowering a mark)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:11:51 -0800

Vivian Barty-Taylor wrote:
I would suggest putting a note on the backend pages of the Program
Reference. It seemed such a logical thing to just do \once \override
DynamicText #'padding = #4 that I didn't even check if that was
possible. (I then remembered that the last time I had tried this and
it hadn't worked I had just used #'extra-offset.) Then I noticed it
hadn't worked  and started trying to work out why. When I looked at:

Unfortunately I can't do this; the backend pages are generated automatically, and I can't see how to add such information. Could you think of anywhere in the main docs that I could add it?

Cheers,
- Graham