Re: Help with "To Coda"

From: David Feuer
Subject: Re: Help with "To Coda"
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:39:59 -0500

On 2/28/07, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> wrote:

Try adding
\once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'self-alignment-X = #RIGHT
just before the \mark command. You can even use something like
\once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'self-alignment-X = #0.8
(1.0 corresponds to RIGHT, i.e. complete alignment to the right
edge).

Setting it to RIGHT aligns the right edge of the coda symbol with the
bar line, whereas I want the center lined up.  I might use the second
suggestion (a number) if necessary, but it strikes me as an ugly and
fragile hack.  Of course, the code I borrowed from the snippet
repository to format the coda is really ugly too, so maybe I shouldn't
complain.

David