Making Lilypond disregard invisible slurs at accidentals

From: Pothárn Imre
Subject: Making Lilypond disregard invisible slurs at accidentals
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:58:01 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

While making scores of Renaissance vocal music, I place the
lyrics below the notes using invisible slurs.
In this kind of music when using suggested accindentals, the
distance of the accidentals from the notehead is larger,
when placed above an (invisible) slur.

Lilypond gives me the following warning while interpreting
music:

warning: Ignoring grob for slur: AccidentalSuggestion.
avoid-slur not set?

You can see in the following example, that the accidentals
in the first bar are further away from the noteheads, as in
the second bar.
What can I do to make them behave like those in the second bar?

Imre

------

\version "2.11.20"

\score
{
        \relative d''
        {
        \set suggestAccidentals = ##t
        d4( cis bes c!)
        d cis bes c!
        }

\layout
        {
        \context { \Voice \override Slur #'transparent = ##t }

ÚJ LAKÁS? FELÚJÍTÁS? LAKÁSKASSZÁVAL MEGÉRI! lakaskassza.origo.hu
http://cthandler.adverticum.net/?cturl=http%3A%2F%2Flakaskassza.origo.hu%2Findex.html%3Flevelelja