Re: Size of Musica Ficta Accidentals

From: Robert Memering
Subject: Re: Size of Musica Ficta Accidentals
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 19:21:28 +0100

Am Freitag, 2. März 2007 15:00 schrieb Mats Bengtsson:
> It seems that this is a bug which has been fixed in the latest 2.11
> version.
> I haven't checked 2.10, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's fixed
> in the latest 2.10.x version as well.

I tried 2.11.20 today, and the size of the accidental
is indeed scaled properly now. In 2.10.20, however, it is
not fixed.

Unfortunately I cannot use the 2.11 versions for this
score because I need control over vertical spacing,
and, in 2.11, setting Y-extent of VerticalAxisGroup
in the Lyrics context to (0 .0) and minimum-Y-extent
to #f, does not work. (This was the solution you gave
in a recent thread.)

So I'll have to accept the wrong accidentals as
the lesser evil...
... or is there any way to manipulate their size in
some other way?

Regards,
Robert

--
Robert Memering
Arbeitsbereich Linguistik, Universität Münster